Monday 27 August 2018

On the Gromit trail - 2018 version! Part One

Draco the Gromit
Once again, Gromits have been unleashed on the streets of Bristol. This time they're joined by their pal Wallace and their arch nemesis Feathers McGraw in Gromit Unleashed 2, in aid of the Grand Appeal (the Bristol Children's Hospital Charity).

I've been holed up in my revision cave this summer, so I've only had the chance to spot one Gromit so far - but it's a dragon-inspired one, so that's perfect for this YA Fantasy writer! I've enjoyed seeing the ones that pop up in my friends' Facebook feeds, though. 😃

How about you? Have you been Gromit* spotting this summer? The trail's on for another week, so you haven't got long left.

*Other sculpture trails are available - Bath has owls!


No comments:

Post a Comment