Saturday 25 September 2021

Ah, Autumn...

To mark the changing of the seasons, I change the Anne Stokes picture I have on my wall to another lenticular 3D picture by the same artist. The autumnal glow of the season shines through in the foliage of the trees, and warmth radiates from the dragon nestled lovingly against the girl. (Basically, I have too many Anne Stokes pictures for the space on my wall, so I decided to rotate them all seasonally - that way I get a fresh look every three months!)

This year, I discovered a smaller picture by Anne Stokes that complements the autumnal theme of the other one, so I happily added it to my wall as well:

Now, I know it's Autumn, but surely it's a little too early to find one of these on display already?! This is the pumpkin I spied on my daily walk this morning:

Perhaps the residents are starting their Halloween decorations early because they have so many to put up it'll take them a good month to complete their display?


No comments:

Post a Comment